Thursday, August 1, 2013

void pantograph

I strive to be clean but can't seem to stay fresh
This dead soap just barely covers the tell tale stench
Of what I no longer want to be
I was once told these chemicals can only harm
Make you forget you stink, forget you're a number greater than one
As the alcohol sinks in and changes you within

I look in the mirror, and all I see is void pantograph

There is a scent to a new shirt that is welcoming
No dead skin smell to keep me pondering my demise
Like a light bulb blown the flash only lives when i close my eyes
Taunting me to move in the dark
Based on memories of what I remember the room looked like
As I frantically feel for a wall to support my absent sight

I look in the mirror, and all I see is void pantograph

A string of paper folded endlessly
The same dead shape cut once, lives on repeatedly
Shared hands that connect until nothings left
You can sever the head but the snake will slither till the bodies dead
Swimming in its own blood, till someone pulls the plug
And drains the filthy tub

I look in the mirror, and all I see is void pantograph


No comments:

Post a Comment