Friday, May 27, 2011

fight club

Let's get into a fight tonight for no other reason than to make up and make love. Let's get into a fight to expand our vocabularies. Let's get into a fight just to see whose voice is louder. Let's get into a fight just to see who loves more… who loves less. Let's get into a fight so I can make you breakfast in bed, while you read the Sunday ads and bandage scraps on my back and nurse the new found bruises on your head. Let's get in a fight so I can say I love you and mean it. Let's get into a fight so I can say I hate you and mean it. Lets get into a fight so the next time we fight; we'll know what not to say. Lets get into a fight because love is not one sided and I fear if we don't things will never stay this way. Let's get into a fight so our kiss can taste like blood, not from the biting of our own tongues before that sweet kiss, but from the biting of each others tongues as we share that sweet kiss. Let's get into a fight so we never have to bite our own tongues again, no more swallowing blood, no more swallowing the words that are not said. Let's get into a fight so I can say I've seen all of you and so you can say the same for me, because you never know, we may not like the people we meet. Let's get into a fight so we can see if we kiss better mad, taste better sad. Let's get into a fight so I can give you a purple check, not the one you show in public, but the one you hide for only me to see. Let's get into a fight so I can tell you once and for all that I hate all of your favorite songs, and then show you how much you mean to me by letting you play them all night long. Let's get into a fight so I can have the inspiration to write one more story, one more poem, and one more song. So you can have your reason to go shopping without me, not answer any of my calls, and not come home till all of our money is gone. Let's get into a fight because the glass is half full, full of reasons to never let go, full of feelings we need to show. Let's get into a fight because tears mean you care… and just between me and me I find it sexy as fuck when you care. Let's get into a fight tonight and not stop until we are dead, make a murder/suicide packed that the only way we will leave this world will be by loving each other to death. Let's get into a fight for no other reason then to remind ourselves the other is still there. Let's get into a fight because we're all animals and I'm sick of hiding my claws and pretending I'm not scared that one day I'll die and you won't be around to care. Let's get into a fight because nothing lasts forever and I don't want to leave another word unsaid. Let's get into a fight because we're not built for silence and should be making noise instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment